[SERIES 2] BOTNET MITIGATION BEST PRACTICES AND SYSTEM EVALUATION WORKSHOP IN PHILIPPINES
A three-day workshop on Botnet Monitoring and Mitigation, addressing:
- Principles and best practices for botnet detection, monitoring and mitigation
- Best practices for dealing with botnets in an IoT environment
- Social Engineering and botnet proliferation
- Using Cloud Enabled Security System (CESS) for malware detection/prevention
- A discussion forum with invited stakeholders on malware threats
This workshop is conducted as part of the Asi@Connect Distributed and Cloud-based Network Defense System for NRENs (DCNDS) Project funded by TEIN* Cooperation Center and the European Union to facilitate capacity building among NOC operators and network engineers, as well as security personnel to support the effective operation of Research and Education Networks in the Asian region.
Network and System operators and engineers, as well as Cybersecurity staff from various organisations involved in Bangladesh Research & Education Network (BDREN) and other public agencies. Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops for the Hands-on sessions.
Number of Participant Seats
The organizers reserve the right to limit the number of participants from each organisation based on available seats.
Cost of Participation
There are no fees charged to participants for attending the workshop.
Zoom Online Platform
Workshop: 18-20 November, 2020
|This workshop has received funding from Asi@Connect project which is the European Union co-funding project under Grant contract ACA 2016-376-562.|